Whole Body Cryotherapy envelops the body in cryogenically cooled air. With temperatures reaching -250°F, you’ll feel all the benefits of cryotherapy. Our treatments last for 3 minutes, allowing you to get the maximum effect from each treatment. The CryoPlace is your best choice for Cryotherapy in Naperville!
HOW DOES THE WHOLE BODY PROCEDURE WORKS
- Fill out our Waiver Form and Physical History Form
- Once filled, our technician will review the form, assuring you are suitable for treatment
- Our technician will then guide you through the safety checklist and procedure
- You will be provided with fresh socks, shoes, gloves, and a robe to change into
- Before entering the Cryo Sauna, make sure you have no body condensation that will freeze when exposed to below freezing temperatures
- Make sure you do not have any piercings or jewelry exposed
You enter the CRYO Sauna, where the chamber up to -120°C in 20-40 seconds.
- During vasoconstriction, toxins are flushed from muscle and skin surface tissue.
- Red blood cells are enriched with oxygen, nutrients, and enzymes, while toxins are flushed from peripheral tissues.
- Vasoconstriction causes more blood to be pumped into internal organs.
- Upon exiting the chamber, the body vasodilates and the enriched blood is released back into the skin and muscle tissues. Toxins are flushed from joints, skin surface, and muscle tissues. Over the next 12-15 hours an additional 500-800 calories are burned.